Clash Detection / Prefabrication
3D laser scanning captures as-built site conditions with a high level of precision, helping to identify potential clashes, fabricate components and plan a flawless installation. Information can be shared with other teams to ensure everyone is on the same page and can coordinate their work effectively. This saves time, money and headaches by preventing costly modifications in the field.
- "Our disciplines have been utilizing the Point Cloud and TruView information and it has been of value. We have discovered a few clashes with our structural steel, which may not have ever been caught, so I feel the service has already paid for itself."
- - Joseph G, P.E., Project Manager
- “We have been very pleased with the results of the scanning process. The product has been very useful. And has certainly helped in the development of the project. I would certainly use TruePoint again on future projects.”
- - John G., President and Principal Architect
- “Thanks for jumping into this assignment so quickly. What a great and productive trip. You guys work tirelessly, non-stop with all aspects of the set-up and execution. Your ability to master the technology is a game changer for us.”
- - Don A., Executive Vice President, Director of Architecture, Engineering and Technology
- “The scan helped tremendously and has saved us quite a bit of time and trouble.”
- - Gene A., Mechanical Integrity Engineer
- “[The Technician] did a good job of getting up to speed and working with little or no direction, which helped us concentrate on our other needs on site.”
- - Steve H., Project Manager