Career Opportunities in 3D Laser Scanning
- TruePoint Laser Scanning is always accepting resumes.
- Fill out the form below or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- TruePoint is an industrial technology company specializing in 3D laser scanning services. We are currently searching for Scan Technicians to build and maintain client relationships and provide 3D laser scanning services. Scan Technicians with an entrepreneurial spirit will be rewarded with high paying commissions on top of a competitive base salary. Hustle and grit are at the heart of our family run company and we are proud to offer unlimited personal growth and earnings. Scan Technicians will work remotely with no supervision. A company vehicle, medical and retirement benefits are included in the compensation package.
Employees within TruePoint display exceptional performance in both personal character and the competencies associated with our work, including:
- Integrity – Displaying a willingness to be honest no matter the cost. Integrity also means accomplishing what you say you are going to do; being trustworthy in thought, word and deed.
- Initiative – Exhibiting a proactive approach to market trends and team dynamics. Consistently assessing opportunities and offering possible solutions.
- Personal Development – Desiring to grow and learn in all facets of life, especially within the construction industry. Proactively seeking learning opportunities through reading, seminars and mentorship.
- Humility – Exhibiting a teachable attitude, modesty and conscientiousness in all interactions.
- Team Focus – Creating team camaraderie through sacrificial acts and service. Working to help the team realize its goals before their individual goal.
Thank you for your interest in working with us!
TruePoint 3D Laser Scanning is an industry leader in 3D laser scanning and SCAN to BIM services. TruePoint was named a top laser scanning firm in the US according to LP Information's 2019 Research Report.