TruePoint: Experienced 3D Laser Scanning Professionals
TruePoint Laser Scanning is an industry leader in 3D laser scanning and modeling services. Our experienced professionals deliver the highest quality point cloud data, 2D drawings and 3D models, using state-of-the-art equipment, technology and processes.
Our company utilizes Leica survey-grade laser scanners to provide exact dimensions and measurements of large-scale projects such as buildings, sites, plants and facilities with an accuracy of 2-4mm. Project managers provide custom quotes and quickly mobilize to laser scan each site.
Our company specializes in 3D laser scanning, delivering the highest quality point cloud data, 2D drawings and 3D models.
We serve a wide range of industries, capturing accurate as built data for architecture, engineering and construction projects.
We have optimized workflows to efficiently complete projects for clients.
View case studies to see the engineering expertise that TruePoint can provide.
Expedite your project by completing this simple form.
Quickly get in contact with a project manager in your area or call us today at 419-843-7226.
3D Laser Scanning Services
3D laser scanning aids the process of architectural design from site documentation, to monitoring construction progress, creating design models, and verifying as-built accuracy.
An as built survey capturing exact dimensions and locations proves to be invaluable in design, construction, renovation, prefabrication and facility modifications.
Precision point clouds are used to develop intelligent BIM models, giving AEC professionals the insight and tools to more efficiently plan, design, construct and manage buildings and infrastructure.
Accurate existing building conditions is essential for construction planning. Data can also be used to compare the newly constructed work against the as-designed model or drawings.
Creating accurate as-built models or drawings of historical buildings, architecture and objects is a quick non-invasive process with 3D laser scanning.
Refineries, process areas and distribution facilities can be documented, including structural and MEP features; equipment and piping down to ½ inch diameter.
Receive accurate and reliable data documenting the interior and exterior of buildings; structural, MEP features; furnaces, equipment, conduit and piping down to ½ inch diameter.
Inventory, document and model telecommunication towers or telephone lines quickly, accurately, safely and cost-effectively.
Document 40 MGD to 1 BGD Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants, including foundations, structural and MEP features, equipment, conduit and piping down to ½ inch diameter.
Accurate as-built information can be captured on universities, colleges and high schools to support site renovations and upgrades. The ability to coordinate construction plans saves time and cuts costs.
3D laser scanning can collect millions of data points to provide software developers with incredible details to create more realistic and engaging video games.
TruePoint captures accurate point cloud data and generates a 3D mesh model containing basic architectural elements for clients to incorporate into 3D projection mapping.
Why TruePoint Laser Scanning?
- Our team works with each client to understand their project scope and provide innovative solutions.
- Highly-trained project managers efficiently 3D laser scan each site with Leica survey-grade laser scanners, capturing the exact dimensions and locations of architectural, structural and MEP features.
- Engineers register and process the point cloud, removing noise and setting the coordinate system to provide the most precise measurements.
- Point cloud, 2D and 3D deliverables are created and quality inspected by our team of in-house engineers and CAD technicians.
- Our team is dedicated to serving clients, delivering the highest quality data on time and on budget.
The Benefits of 3D Laser Scanning
- Precise high-speed as-built documentation.
- Capture complete structural and MEP features.
- Eliminate site disruption and revisits.
- Improve project coordination and collaboration.
- Produce accurate design plans from the start.
- Reduce change orders, delays and costs.