3D Laser Scanning Services in San Francisco
The Palace of Fine Arts
Zellerbach Hall at the UC Berkeley
Torrey Pines Historic Project
Receive the highest quality point cloud data, as built drawings and 3D models from TruePoint, an industry leader in 3D laser scanning and modeling.
TruePoint Laser Scanning is a leading provider of 3D laser scanning services in San Francisco, delivering point cloud data, 2D drawings and 3D BIM models, using state-of-the-art equipment, software and processes.
Experienced project managers use Leica survey-grade laser scanners to capture dimensions and measurements of your project site within 2-4mm. Our in-house team of CAD technicians create custom deliverables such as point clouds, 2D drawings and 3D models. We use software such as Revit, AutoCAD, ReCap, Navisworks, Civil 3D, BIM360, A360, Bentley, ClearEdge EdgeWise, Leica Cyclone, Faro As-Built, Cintoo, NavVis Ivion and more.
Thousands of companies across the United States have chosen TruePoint as their partner for laser scanning. We work closely with you to make your project successful, delivering custom and cost-effective solutions on time and on budget.
Reasons to Use TruePoint Laser Scanning Services in San Francisco:
- High-speed as built documentation
- Exact locations and measurements of existing conditions
- Eliminates site disruption and revisits
- Reduces costs and change orders
- Improve project collaboration and coordination
- Measurable and shareable data sets
- Improves planning and design
Why Choose TruePoint Laser Scanning for 3D Laser Scanning Services in San Francisco?
- Industry Leader in 3D laser scanning
- Nationwide Coverage
- Detailed Project Proposals
- Experienced Scan Technicians
- Survey-Grade Laser Scanners
- Fast Mobilization
- In-House CAD Experts
- Deliver Point Clouds, 2D CAD Drawings and 3D Models
- Exceptional Service
- Trusted Partner
What is TruePoint’s 3D Laser Scanning Process?
- PLAN -- Our experienced team works with each client to understand their project scope and provide optimal solutions.
- SCAN -- Highly-trained project managers efficiently scan each site, capturing millions of data points to recreate the spatial environment in 3D.
- REGISTER -- Post processing technicians register the point cloud, removing noise and setting the coordinate system to provide site measurements.
- PROCESS -- An in-house team of CAD technicians have extensive experience building information-rich 2D CAD drawings and 3D BIM models using best in class software.
- QA|QC -- TruePoint CAD Technicians have a rigorous quality control process, inspecting all deliverables before submitting to clients.
- DELIVER -- We are dedicated to serving and satisfying clients, delivering the highest quality data and models on time and on budget.
TruePoint collects point cloud data, a digital 3D representation of a space. Millions of individual measurement points are captured, each one with an x, y, and z coordinate.
Industries We Serve in San Francisco:
- Power, Process & Plant
- Energy & Utilities
- Historical Preservation
- Industrial Facilities
- Oil & Gas
- Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
- Agricultural Facilities
- Stadiums & Theaters
- Multimedia & Entertainment
- Water & Wastewater Treatment Plants
Customized 3D Laser Scanning Deliverables:
- Point Clouds
- 2D CAD Drawings
- 3D BIM Models
- Aerial Photogrammetry
- Deformation Analysis
- Floor Flatness & Levelness Analysis
- New Construction Verification
- Structural Steel Probability Analysis
- Volume Calculations
- Wall Plumb Analysis
3D models based on point cloud data are being used for visualization, design, construction, renovation, prefabrication and facility modifications.
About TruePoint Laser Scanning
At TruePoint, we possess the passion, resources, experience and capabilities to provide a complete range of 3D laser scanning services. We are dedicated to providing clients exceptional service and can mobilize to any location quickly.
Want to Learn More?
- Read our FAQs
- Download Literature
- Read Case Studies
- View Our Featured Projects
- Check out our Resource Library
Our team works with integrity, passion and professionalism, upholding the highest standards in 3D laser scanning and modeling services.