3D Laser Scanning Services in Houston
Receive the highest quality point cloud data, 2D CAD drawings and 3D BIM models from TruePoint, an industry leader in 3D laser scanning and modeling.
TruePoint Laser Scanning is a leading provider of 3D laser scanning services in Houston, Texas delivering precise point cloud data, 2D drawings and 3D BIM models, using state-of-the-art equipment, software and processes. At TruePoint, we possess the passion, resources, experience and capabilities to provide a complete range of 3D laser scanning and scan to BIM services. We are dedicated to providing clients exceptional service and can mobilize to any location quickly.
Experienced project managers use Leica survey-grade laser scanners to capture exact dimensions and measurements of your project site with an accuracy of 2-4mm. Our in-house team of engineers, architects and CAD technicians create custom deliverables such as point clouds, 2D drawings and 3D models. We use software such as Revit, AutoCAD, ReCap, Navisworks, Civil 3D, BIM360, A360, Bentley, ClearEdge EdgeWise, Leica Cyclone, Faro As-Built, Cintoo, NavVis Ivion and more.
Thousands of companies across the United States have chosen TruePoint as their partner for laser scanning. We work closely with you to make your project successful, delivering custom and cost-effective solutions on time and on budget.
Reasons to Use TruePoint Laser Scanning Services in Houston:
- Precise, high-speed as built survey
- Exact locations and measurements of existing conditions
- Eliminates site disruption and revisits
- Reduces costs and change orders
- Improve project collaboration and coordination
- Dimensionally accurate, measurable and shareable data sets
- Improves planning and design
Why Choose TruePoint Laser Scanning for 3D Laser Scanning Services in Houston?
- Industry Leader in 3D laser scanning
- Nationwide Coverage
- Detailed Project Proposals
- Experienced Scan Technicians
- Survey-Grade Laser Scanners
- Fast Mobilization
- Accurate Data
- In-House CAD Experts
- Exceptional Service
- Trusted Partner
What is TruePoint’s 3D Laser Scanning Process?
- PLAN -- Our experienced team works with each client to understand their project scope and provide optimal solutions.
- SCAN -- Highly-trained project managers efficiently scan each site, capturing millions of data points to recreate the spatial environment in 3D.
- REGISTER -- Engineers register and process the point cloud, removing noise and setting the coordinate system to provide the most precise measurements.
- PROCESS -- An in-house team of engineers and CAD technicians have extensive experience building information-rich 2D CAD drawings and 3D BIM models using best in class software.
- QA|QC -- TruePoint engineers have a rigorous quality control process, inspecting all deliverables to provide the most accurate data for clients.
- DELIVER -- We are dedicated to serving and satisfying clients, delivering the highest quality data and models on time and on budget.
TruePoint collects accurate point cloud data, a digital 3D representation of a space. Millions of individual measurement points are captured, each one with an x, y, and z coordinate.
Industries We Serve in Houston:
- Power, Process & Plant
- Energy & Utilities
- Historical Preservation
- Industrial Facilities
- Oil & Gas
- Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
- Agricultural Facilities
- Stadiums & Theaters
- Multimedia & Entertainment
- Water & Wastewater Treatment Plants
Customized 3D Laser Scanning Deliverables:
- Point Clouds
- 2D CAD Drawings
- 3D BIM Models
- Aerial Photogrammetry
- Deformation Analysis
- Floor Flatness & Levelness Analysis
- New Construction Verification
- Structural Steel Probability Analysis
- Volume Calculations
- Wall Plumb Analysis
3D models based on point cloud data are being used for visualization, analysis, design, construction, renovation, prefabrication and facility modifications.
About TruePoint Laser Scanning
TruePoint Laser Scanning is a leading provider of 3D laser scanning services to the architecture, engineering and construction industry. Our experienced professionals deliver the highest quality point clouds, 2D CAD drawings and 3D BIM models, using state-of-the-art equipment, technology and processes. Our company utilizes survey-grade laser scanners to provide exact dimensions and measurements of large-scale projects, such as buildings, sites, plants and facilities with an accuracy of 2-4mm. The combination of accurate laser scanning and 3D modeling is an asset that provides value throughout the planning, design and construction phases of any project.
Want to Learn More?
- Read our FAQs
- Download Literature
- Read Case Studies
- View Our Featured Projects
- Check out our Resource Library
Our team works with integrity, passion and professionalism, upholding the highest standards in 3D laser scanning and modeling services.
Contact us today for 3D laser scanning services in Houston, Texas.