At TruePoint Laser Scanning, we provide our clients with quality 3D laser scanning services through state-of-the-art equipment and software, expertise in engineering and architecture and superior client service. If you’re looking for 3D laser scanning services in Wisconsin, call TruePoint Laser Scanning today.
3D Laser Scanning with State of the Art Equipment in Wisconsin
We remain on the front end of the industry in 3D laser scanning technology and use only state-of-the-art equipment and software from companies such as Autodesk Products, Bentley, ClearEdge 3D, Leica Cyclone, Kubit PointSense and more. We will work with you to make your project successful. We deliver custom and cost-effective solutions for your laser scanning project.
TruePoint Delivers Exceptional Service in Wisconsin
TruePoint is a highly experienced team of 3D laser scanning professionals who deliver exceptional service with a fast response, technical expertise and long-term client commitment. You can trust our team to provide the best experience in laser scanning by walking you through the entire process from pre-planning to final deliverables. TruePoint brings expertise in many areas, including engineering, architecture, information technology, and construction. Having this combination of knowledge is integral to providing you with the best laser surveying service and deliverables that save your team time and money on your next project.
TruePoint provides laser scanning services for many different industries.
- Architectural and Historical Documentation
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Commercial Sites
- Health Care
- Industrial Facilities
- Manufacturing and Assembly Facilities
- Office Buildings
- Overhead Clearances
- Process Plants
- Power Plants
- Residential Sites
- Schools and Universities
- Stadiums, Arenas and Theatres
- Space and Aeronautics
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants
- 3D Gaming and Software Development
Reasons to Use TruePoint 3D Laser Scanning Services in Wisconsin:
- Fast - The fastest scanners record up to one million data points per second. "Virtual Surveying" from the resulting point cloud is often much faster and more economical than conventional field measuring and surveying techniques.
- Accurate - Since millions of points are collected, statistical "best fit" positions and dimensions can be computed to locate features and determine feature sizes and shapes with very high accuracy - typically 2mm-4mm for each individual measurement point.
- Extensiveness - Three-dimensional coordinates (x,y,z or Northing, Easting & Elevation) are captured from all exposed surfaces within the scanner's range and field of view at a high level of detail, including poorly illuminated areas. Laser scanners can operate in total darkness or bright sunlight.
- Non-Contact - Laser scanners are non-contact measurement tools that can "see" up to 300 yards. Work interruptions or facility downtime to accommodate surveying is virtually eliminated.
- Safety - Entering roadways, working from elevated positions or near hazards is largely eliminated. Scanner positions are typically located safely on the ground and in non-hazardous areas. TruePoint utilizes Class 1 Laser Scanners which means that the scanners are also eye safe. This is imperative for active sites so that areas do not need to be quarantined off during the scanning.
- Re-Usability - Scan data and derivative models can be re-used for later unanticipated inquiries, or even totally new projects. Return trips to the site are minimized or eliminated.
- Versatile - Laser scanning can support land surveying, 3-D modeling, Facility Information Management, Building Information Modeling (BIM), forensics, and much more.
Contact us today to learn more about TruePoint 3D laser scanning services available in Wisconsin (WI).