Minnesota 3D Laser Scanning Services
TruePoint 3D Laser Scanning Delivers Exceptional Service
TruePoint is the industry’s most experienced 3D laser scanning company. Our team of laser scanning professionals delivers exceptional client service with fast response time, technical expertise and long-term client commitment. We are passionate about laser scanning and offer the most effective techniques in 3D laser scanning and 3D modeling. We promise to provide the best as-built documentation services available in Minnesota. If your’re looking for 3D laser scanning services in Minnesota, call TruePoint today.
High Definition 3D Laser Scanning Company in Minnesota:
- Our consultative approach ensures you get the right information so you can use it to make decisions now and for future projects.
- Our team of in-house engineers, architects and CAD technicians all have "real world" experience in their respective disciplines and work with point clouds every day to create deliverables that are practical, useful and compliment your bottom line.
- We use only state-of the art equipment and software from companies such as Autodesk Products, Bentley, ClearEdge 3D, Leica Cyclone, Kubit PointSense and more.
- We can build 3D models at any level of detail.
- 100% of your project will be completed in-house, giving you direct access to the modelers on staff.
- We have performed hundreds of successful projects and are happy to provide references.
TruePoint offers nationwide service in laser scanning. 3D laser scanning is our sole business, not just one aspect of it, so we are dedicated to providing you with timely and accurate responses and results.
TruePoint provides laser scanning services for many different industries.
- Architectural and Historical Documentation
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Commercial Sites
- Health Care
- Industrial Facilities
- Manufacturing and Assembly Facilities
- Office Buildings
- Overhead Clearances
- Process Plants
- Power Plants
- Residential Sites
- Schools and Universities
- Stadiums, Arenas and Theatres
- Space and Aeronautics
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants
- 3D Gaming and Software Development
We capture every detail with a high degree of accuracy in a point cloud, which can be utilized by every engineering discipline in your firm. We constantly update our software to analyze the data collected and perform 3D modeling services to order. We define the data by offering it to you in the form of electronic deliverable determined by your needs, from raw point cloud data to 3D Revit and CAD ready to use models.
Contact us today to learn more about TruePoint 3D laser scanning services in Minnesota (MN) and 3D scanning in Minneapolis.