California 3D Laser Scanning Services
The Industry’s Most Experienced Company – TruePoint 3D Laser Scanning
At TruePoint Laser Scanning, we provide clients with exceptional 3D laser scanning services, utilizing our in-house team of industry experts, and state-of-the-art equipment and software. If you’re looking for 3D laser scanning services in California, call TruePoint Laser Scanning today.
3D Laser Scanning with State-of-the-Art Equipment in California.
We remain on the front end of the industry in 3D laser scanning technology and use only state-of-the-art equipment and software from companies such as Autodesk Products, Bentley, ClearEdge 3D, Leica Cyclone, Kubit PointSense and more. We deliver custom and cost-effective solutions for your laser scanning, reality capture, virtual design, or scan-to-BIM project.
TruePoint Delivers Exceptional Service in California.
TruePoint is a highly experienced team of 3D laser scanning professionals who deliver exceptional service with a fast response, technical expertise and long-term client commitment. You can trust our team to provide the best experience in laser scanning by walking you through the entire process from pre-planning to final deliverables.
TruePoint provides laser scanning services for many different industries.
- Architectural and Historical Documentation
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Commercial Sites
- Health Care
- Industrial Facilities
- Manufacturing and Assembly Facilities
- Office Buildings
- Overhead Clearances
- Process Plants
- Power Plants
- Residential Sites
- Schools and Universities
- Stadiums, Arenas and Theaters
- Space and Aeronautics
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants
- 3D Gaming and Software Development
Reasons to Use TruePoint 3D Laser Scanning Services in California:
- Fast - Scanners record up to one million data points per second. Virtual surveying from the resulting point cloud is often much faster and more economical than conventional field measuring techniques.
- Accurate - Since millions of points are collected, statistical "best fit" positions and dimensions can be computed to locate features and determine feature sizes and shapes with very high accuracy - typically 2mm-4mm for each individual measurement point.
- Extensive - Three-dimensional coordinates (x,y,z or Northing, Easting & Elevation) are captured from all exposed surfaces within the scanner's range and field of view at a high level of detail, including poorly illuminated areas. Laser scanners can operate in total darkness or bright sunlight.
- Non-Contact - Laser scanners are non-contact measurement tools that can "see" up to 300 yards. Work interruptions or facility downtime to accommodate 3d laser scanning is virtually eliminated.
- Safe - Entering roadways, working from elevated positions or near hazards is largely eliminated. Scanner positions are typically located safely on the ground and in non-hazardous areas. TruePoint utilizes Class 1 Laser Scanners which means that the scanners are also eye safe. This is imperative for active sites so that areas do not need to be quarantined off during the scanning.
- Re-Usability - Scan data and derivative models can be re-used for later unanticipated inquiries, or even totally new projects. Return trips to the site are minimized or eliminated.
- Versatile - Laser scanning can support Building Information Modeling (BIM), Facility Information Management, design, prefabrication, clash detection, construction verification, forensics, and much more.
Contact us today to learn more about TruePoint 3D Laser Scanning services in California (CA) and 3D laser scanning in Fresno, 3D laser scanning in Los Angeles, 3D laser scanning in Sacramento, 3D laser scanning in San Diego and 3D laser scanning in San Francisco.
Disclaimer: Not all services available in California.