TruePoint: Industry Leader in 3D Laser Scanning
TruePoint is a leading provider of 3D laser scanning services. Our team of project managers, engineers, architects and CAD technicians deliver the highest quality point cloud data, as built drawings and scan to BIM models, using state-of-the-art equipment, technology and processes. We use industry-leading survey-grade laser scanners to provide exact dimensions and measurements of large-scale projects such as buildings, sites, plants and facilities with an accuracy of 2-4mm.
Our company specializes in 3D laser scanning, delivering the highest quality point cloud data, 2D drawings and 3D models.
We serve a wide range of industries, capturing accurate as built data for architecture, engineering and construction projects.
View recent case studies to see the engineering expertise that TruePoint can provide.
Our featured projects were chosen to showcase our technical and field experience.
Expedite your project by completing this simple form.
Quickly get in contact with a project manager in your area.
- Industry Leader in Laser Scanning
- Nationwide Service - 50 States
- Experienced Scan Technicians
- Fast Mobilization and Data Collection
- Survey-Grade Laser Scanners
- In-House Engineering and CAD Experts
- Optimized Workflow for High-Speed Turnaround
- Trusted By the Best-Known Companies
- Exceptional Service for Every Client
- Energy & Utilities
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
- Historical & Architectural Preservation
- Industrial Facilities
- Manufacturing & Process Plants
- Oil & Gas
- Stadiums & Theatres
- Universities, Colleges & Schools
- Water & Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Point Clouds
- 2D CAD Drawings
- 3D BIM Models
- Aerial Photogrammetry
- Deformation Analysis
- Floor Flatness & Levelness Analysis
- New Construction Verification
- Structural Steel Probability Analysis
- Volume Calculations
- Wall Plumb Analysis
The Benefits of 3D Laser Scanning
- Precise high-speed as-built documentation.
- Capture complete structural and MEP features.
- Eliminate site disruption and revisits.
- Improve project coordination and collaboration.
- Produce accurate design plans from the start.
- Reduce project change orders, delays and costs.
3D Laser Scanning Process
Our experienced team works with each client to understand their project scope and provide optimal solutions.
Highly-trained project managers efficiently scan each site with survey-grade laser scanners, capturing millions of data points.
Engineers register and process the point cloud, removing noise and setting the coordinate system to ensure precise measurements.
Point cloud, 2D and 3D deliverables are created in-house, giving clients the ability to effectively plan, design, construct and manage projects.
Our engineers have a rigorous quality control process, inspecting all deliverables to provide accurate data for clients.
We are dedicated to serving and satisfying clients, delivering the highest quality data and models on time and on budget.